FE Week recently held a virtual round table discussing mental health and wellbeing in the FE and Skills Sector.
The discussion focussed on priorities for the sector post-pandemic. A recording of the session is available below.
- David Gallagher | CEO, NCFE
- Liz Bromley | CEO, NCG (Newcastle College Group)
- Nick Bennett | Founder, FIKA
- Jane Caro | Assistant Director of Programmes for England, Mental Health Foundation
- Jane Hickie | CEO, AELP
- Le’Shaé Woodstock | Association of Apprentices
- Jill Whittaker | Managing Director, Hit Training
- Anna Morrison CBE | Director, Amazing Apprenticeships