Attention! This job posting is 100 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name:||Oxford & Cherwell Valley College|
|Location:||Oxfordshire, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted:||May 04, 2012|
|Salary:||£31,142 to £36,095 per annum|
The School of Construction and Motor Vehicle is seeking to appoint a highly skilled and self motivated individual to our management team. You must be able to lead and inspire a team of construction staff and ensure that learners reach their full potential. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wishes to further their career. The College is a designated lead hub within the NSA for Environmental Technologies and is seeking to expand substantially in this area.
You will have outstanding leadership skills and substantial experience of leading a staff team. You will have extensive teaching experience, within the construction sector, be familiar with Work Based Learning programmes and an understanding of current FE policy. An interest in Renewable Energy would be an advantage.
Based at our Blackbird Leys Campus
Closing date: 21 May 2012
- Management Information Systems Manager posted 2 days ago.
- Deputy Head of Marketing and Communications – Maternity Cover posted 3 days ago.
- Head of Information Systems and Administration posted 10 days ago.
- Regional Manager posted 11 days ago.
- Chief Executive posted 13 days ago.