Attention! This job posting is 100 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name:||East Surrey College|
|Location:||Redhill, Surrey, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted:||Jun 21, 2013|
|Category:||Head of Department|
|Salary:||£45,000 - £50,000|
Outstanding Facilities – Outstanding Opportunities
East Surrey College, judged Good with Outstanding features by Ofsted in 2009, offers new state-of-the-art facilities in Redhill. Inspirational teaching and the commitment of all our staff supports the continuing growth of our learner success.
Head of Life Skills
Provision includes: Supported Learning, Functional Skills, Employability, Languages/ESOL, GCSE English & Maths and programmes to re-engage young people in learning (NEETS) and into into traineeships and apprenticeships.
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 (Subject to experience)
Hours: 37 per week
This exciting post involves:
• Leading, managing and developing a vibrant, diverse and growing offer and department to ensure high quality teaching and learning
• Motivating, coaching and inspiring your team to deliver outstanding results
• Effective curriculum and business planning to ensure targets are achieved
The ideal candidate will hold a relevant degree or equivalent professional qualification, along with a full teaching qualification. A Management qualification would be an advantage. Strong leadership skills and experience in managing people and resources are essential for this post.
The benefits package includes generous annual leave, final salary pension, subsidised sports facilities and Professional Development and training opportunities.
Closing Date: 12:00, Friday 05 July 2012
For full vacancy details and to apply visit our website www.esc.ac.uk/careers or contact the Human Resources department on 01737 772611 (option 4).
East Surrey College is committed to Equal Opportunities and we encourage applications from all sectors of the community to reflect our diverse student population.
Please note that ESC is now a smoke-free zone, with no smoking permitted anywhere on campus.
- Engineering Lead Trainer Consultant posted about 11 hours ago.
- Engineering Trainer Consultant posted about 12 hours ago.
- Process Technology Trainer Consultant posted about 12 hours ago.
- Lecturer(s) at Level 1 Maths - Science Faculty posted about 13 hours ago.
- Head of Finance posted about 13 hours ago.