Attention! This job posting is 100 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name:||Newbury College|
|Location:||Newbury, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted:||Jun 28, 2013|
|Salary:||Up to £65,000 per annum|
Up to £65,000 per annum
37 hours per week • 35 days holiday per year
You will be required to lead the College’s financial, management information and administrative functions whilst contributing to the effective strategic and operational, financial and administrative planning of the College.
You will need to actively demonstrate strong strategic leadership, in particular providing direction on the PFI finance position of the College and overseeing the PFI contract management of the main building.
Applications are invited from professionally qualified accountants with a proven track record of maintaining strong financial control. Prior knowledge and experience of FE funding methodology is essential. Knowledge of PFI and Exchequer would be advantageous. You will have highly developed management skills, ideally across multiple disciplines, and excellent IT skills.
Closing date: 14th July 2013.
For an application form and job description, please visit www.newbury-college.ac.uk/jobs/ or email email@example.com
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
- Director of Programme - Construction & Building Services posted 1 day ago.
- Director of Programme - Computing and Visual & Performing Arts posted 1 day ago.
- Head of Faculty - Advanced Skills & Foundations posted 3 days ago.
- Director - Leadership & Governance posted 8 days ago.
- Director of Registry posted 9 days ago.