Attention! This job posting is 100 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name:||North West Kent College|
|Location:||Dartford, Kent, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted:||Jul 30, 2012|
|Salary:||£11,946 – £13,446.50 pa (£23,892 – £26,893 pa FTE)|
Assessors in Accountancy, Business Administration and IT (0.5 FTE)
Salary: £11,946 – £13,446.50 pa (£23,892 – £26,893 pa FTE)
Location: Dartford, Kent but the nature of the role will require travel to other College and employer sites
Hours: Part Time, 18.5 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
With more than 4,000 full-time students at two main campuses in Dartford and Gravesend, North West Kent College is a progressive and forward-thinking organisation at the forefront of education. We are currently looking for Assessors to join our team in the Business, Secretarial and Computing Department.
You will train, assess and monitor learners during their apprenticeship, in the workplace and at the College, ensuring they have access and opportunity to achieve their potential.
Key responsibilities include:
• Recruiting new candidates to agreed targets and manage the sign up of apprentices including enrolment, induction sessions and diagnostic testing.
• Acting as a first point of contact for the apprentices’ employers maintaining a regular and positive relationship.
• Managing case load of learners, ensuring the successful delivery of frameworks by providing assessments in the workplace, supporting candidates in completing portfolios and completing individual reviews and feedback sheets.
• Working closely with candidates, employers and college in order to support the successful completion of frameworks.
• Monitoring and reporting on the candidates’ progress and record/evidence in accordance with audit requirements.
You will be have a level 3 or equivalent relevant industry qualification and an assessor certificate, along with a strong knowledge of your subject area and the relevant awarding bodies and standards. A professional approach is important, combined with excellent communication and relationship-building skills. You will also have the ability to deliver results in a target-focused environment.
Application forms and further information available on NWK College website www.nwkcollege.ac.uk
Closing Date: 15th August 2012
Interview Date: 4th September 2012
No CVs or Agencies
This post is subject to an Enhanced CRB Disclosure
The College is committed to promoting equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from disabled persons and ethnic minorities.
- MIS ADVISER posted 4 days ago.
- Head of Information Systems and Administration posted 12 days ago.
- Development Team Leader (Research & Product Development) posted 12 days ago.
- Regional Manager posted 12 days ago.
- Chief Executive posted 14 days ago.